Saturday 15 January 2022

Top and Pants for Barbie



Oddments of dk yarn and scraps of fancy yarn like eyelash

4 mm needles



Top

Cast  on 21 stitches with eyelash yarn


Knit 12 rows in k1, p1 rib


Cast off in rib


Sew back seam using a flat stitch


Pants

Make 2 


Make 2 pieces

Cast on 16 stitches with eyelash yarn 

Knit 2 rows

Change to dk yarn

Knit 1 row

Purl 1 row for 5 cms

Shape crotch

Cast off 2 stitch at start of next 2 rows

Work another 3  cms

Work 2 rows in knit, purl 1 rib

Cast off in rib 

Joint seam from crotch to waist , join leg seams

Thread elastic through waist




Copyright © 2022

This pattern may not be copied or reproduced or republished without permission on another webpage or website. If you want to share this pattern please post the link to the pattern

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I stumbled in here while searching for barbie clothes patterns and I am glad I landed on your pages! :) Thank you for sharing! You have quite the inspiration for me that I need to make my own patterns. Bless you! Lisa G.

    ReplyDelete